We were 13 of us today to start 2001 playing Bingo-Bango-Bongo (see the game on the specific page on our Blog) and I think everybody enjoyed it .
Results of the day
Closest to the pin on hole 3 : Sook Hyang
Winner of the day : Heidi was definitely the big winner as she won both competitions, game of the day and Stableford as well!!!Bingo-Bango-Bongo competition :
Heidi, you receive all our congratulations
Heidi, you receive all our congratulations
1 | Heidi | 28 |
2 | Meigan | 23 |
3 | Kyung Hee | 22 |
4 | Shirley | 20 |
Stableford competition : the scores were very good again today, congratulations to all of you!
Gross score | Stableford points | ||
1 | Heidi | 95 | 42 |
2 | Hyun Hee | 106 | 38 |
3 | Su Hyun | 108 | 38 |
4 | Hye Chin | 101 | 37 |
5 | Sun Mi | 107 | 37 |
6 | Meigan | 109 | 33 |
7 | Sook Hyang | 91 | 31 |
8 | Che Hyun | 108 | 30 |
9 | Pascale | 94 | 30 |
10 | Eun Young | 116 | 28 |
11 | Shirley | 115 | 25 |
11 | Kyung Hee | 137 | 20 |
13 | Priya | Played only 11 holes |
Handicaps :
I guess there will be some change but I’ll let you know next week when the system will have calculated it.. or you can check on our BLOG as well http://pebblesgolf.blogspot.com/
Now I just have to wish you an excellent week, I count on you for next Tuesday, 8:25 am at the driving range as we have a clinic all together with Indrani.
No comments:
Post a Comment